Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mr. Shut It Down's World: Race To 365...#24

Mr Shut It Down's World: Race To 365...#24




24. Adidas Adizero Rose "Columbia Blue/Grey"











Background: These Adidas are the first signature from the Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose in the Adidas Adizero Rose. This shoe is one of the lightest shoe on the market. Derrick Rose predicted that he would win NBA MVP award before the season started and I said if he wins it, I will break my Nike contract for one day and purchase my first ever pair of Adidas.




Reason I Why I Copped: Derrick Rose did what he said he was gon do and won NBA MVP so I did what I said I would do and purchase my first ever pair of Adidas the same exact day, he wins and have the awards ceremony...so I did. Besides the guarantees, these kicks are pretty sick from a design aspect and I love grey plus the UNC carolina blue colorway so this was an insta-cop sans the Adidas part. #OneDayOnly in honor of Chi-Towns Finest and Derrick Rose MVP holi-Day. Its still #Nike4Life


Date Copped: 05/03/11



24 down and 341 to go...Stay tuned until next time as I go back to where we left off at #13 and all the kicks in between as we just jumped to the latest pair in honor of MVP DRose.

No comments:

Post a Comment