Tuesday, March 1, 2011

JerkishBehavior Top 5 Awards: Rap Albums of 2010




Hello society, the final installment of the best of 2010 JerkishBehavior Awards concludes with this week the focus being on the Top 5 Rap Albums Of 2010. So without further ado, here are the JerkishBehavior Top 5 Rap Albums Of 2010...





1. Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is hands down the best album of 2010 because Kanye basically gave the album away for free and it still went platinum plus you can listen to multiple songs off the album today that is atleast 6months old and there still sound fresh today where you still can;t help put them on repeat. The production, the guest appearances, and Kanye's Jerkish bars are all classic and its the highest rated album universally of all-time. Kanye West is so much better than everybody else and you can tell from every track you listen to hence the unanimous choice is "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" #ChiTown #YeezyTaughtMe #ToastToTheDoucheBags

Best Songs: "All Of The Lights", "So Appalled" & "Devil In New Dress"

Quotable: "Act like I aint had a belt in two classes/I aint got it I’m going after whoever who has it/I’m coming after whoever who has it..cause the same people that tried to black ball me/forgot about 2 things, my black balls" Gorgeous





2. Eminem "Recovery" show the return of the Eminem that everyone Hip-Hop head fell in love with from his MMLP days where he ditched the corny 1st single and finally kept it all the way 100 plus rhymed over some harder beats and the results phenomenal. This album re-established Em's place as one of best rappers in the game along with of all-time. Eminem spazzed lyrically on multiple tracks and showed why when he is sober only a handful of rappers can mess..Soberness is an incredible drug, #NoINeedADoctor


Best Songs: "No Love", "You're Never Over" & "25 To Life"

Quotable: "I just laced my gloves with enough plaster to make a cast/Beat his ass naked and pee'd in his corner like Verne Troyer/Yall are Eminem backwards, you're mini-me's/See he's in a whole nother weight class" Almost Famous




3. Drake "Thank Me Later" was thee most anticipated rap debut in quite some time and Drake had alot of pressure/hype to live up to even tho he didnt go hard as most wouldve liked, he did have hits on his debut album plus the classic quotables that made us like him in the first place. "Thank Me Later" was a good album sans the hype and easily one of the best albums of the year...lets hope he lose the lazy rapper syndrome for his 2nd album but I disgress, #YoungMoney #Drizzy

Best Songs: "Up All Night", "Resistance" & "Light Up"

Quotable: "Can you keep up?/I'm just feelin' sorry for whoever gotta sweep up/yea
Bills everywhere, trill everything/And D.R.A.K.E just stand for Do Right And Kill Everything" Miss Me




4. Rick Ross "Teflon Don" proves once again that Ross is the newly crowned People's Champ in that he will not lose and cant be stop because he is an annual street anthem machine. Rick Ross's continues to evolve as an artist and just makes GOOD music that cant be denied with some of the best production known to man, #ImNotAStar #BMF


Best Songs: "Live Fast Die Young", "All The Money In The World", & "Tears Of Joy",


Quotables: "All white mansion, I’m the child of God/All black diamonds times were hard/New Rolls Royce Guess you made it n*gga/all white neighbourhood you they favorite n*gga/my top back like JFK,they wanna push my top back like JFK/So I JFK,
join forces with the kings and we ate all day/right now I could rewrite history
I stopped writing so fuck it/I’ll do it mentally" Free Mason




5. B.O.B. "The Adventures Of Bobby Ray" was the sleeper album of the year because very few expect B.O.B too make a great debut that not only reached the pop charts, the hood, and the heads as well. BOB showed repeatedly why he is one of the most talented new cats in the game and his music can't be denied, #GetFamiliar #BobbyRay #BOB #ATLShawty

Best Songs: "Bet I", "Past My Shades" & "Dont Let Me Fall"

Quotables: "When I come to the court this is my sport, B the O B so bet I'm gone/Bet I'm on a brand new plane,Bet I'm in a whole different zone/I ain't really from this place, so I'm up all night long/Really in outer space, really ain't got no home/Really I'm a saint, bet Im blown/Bet I'm Thrown, up to the sky over the ocean so I fly where ever/I'm goin' when I fly bet I'm focused, if its fiya, bet I roll it, matter fact,You can bet I bust" Bet I


-Honorable Mention: Nas & Damien Marley "Distant Relatives",N.E.R.D. "Nothing" , & T.I. "No Mercy"

What was your #1 JerkishBehavior Rap Album Of 2010?
Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
Eminem "Recovery"
Drake "Thank Me Later"
Rick Ross :Teflon Don"
B.O.B. "The Adventures Of Bobby Ray"
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment